To honour the life and contributions of Steve Appleton, the late CEO of Micron Technology, Micron Foundation establishes a named scholarship at National University of Singapore’s University Town (UTown) with a gift. The Micron Foundation seeks to promote science, technology, engineering and mathematics education through support to educators, students and communities worldwide. Micron Technology, Inc. is one of the world’s leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions and systems.
Application Criteria & Procedures
- be full-time NUS Engineering undergraduates in their third and fourth year of studies in electrical, computer, mechanical or chemical engineering with a specialisation in semiconductor manufacturing, design or related activities
- be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- be residing at College of Alice & Peter Tan, Cinnamon College (USP) or Tembusu College
- have strong leadership qualities and potential
- have outstanding extra-curricular activities records, and
- have GCE ‘A’ levels, Diploma from a Polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate)