Attaining the best education can sure cost a lot of money, particularly for parents who wish to enroll their children in an international school. That is why AIS Indonesia is offering financial help for students taking the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme.
The three-year award scholarships will be available in April 2018 and can be extended based on the students’ academic performance and good behaviour. Successful awardees will be granted 100 percent of tuition fees, 100 percent of the IB Diploma exam fees and 100 percent of the school’s capital development fees for their senior high school periods, starting from 10th to 12th grade. The grant does not cover other school needs, such as uniform fees or extracurricular activity costs. In total, four academically gifted Indonesian students who have the potential to make a great contribution for both the school itself and the society will be awarded the scholarships.
To apply, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an Indonesian citizen residing in Indonesia
- Have a good command of English
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Demonstrate personal qualities and attributes as presented by the IB Learner Profile
- Not enrolled in any AIS Indonesia campus at the moment
- Must currently be in Year 10
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A complete application form (downloadable from the AIS website)
- School Reports for the past two years
- A 500-word essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship, what benefits this opportunity could provide and how that will bring value to the school and its wider community.
There are two ways for applicants to submit their materials:
- Documents can be scanned and sent via email to email@example.com.
- Documents can be sent via post to AIS Indonesia’s admission office at Kemang Campus Jl. Kemang Timur no. 81, Kemang, Jakarta Selatan 12730.
The deadline for the 2018 scholarship application is 30 November 2017. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.