A career in the Accountant-General’s Department (AGD) consists of a vast range of roles which involves examining financial issues at the Whole-of-Government level, forecasting and monitoring government’s treasury and investment position, raising the corporate governance in the Public Sector, and ensuring the integrity of government accounting systems. We offer scholarships for those looking to have a hand in shaping finance and accounting policies in the Civil Service with a rewarding career in AGD.
Value of Award
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fees
- Hostel fees (where applicable)
- Maintenance and other allowances
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme
- CCA sponsorship
AGD scholars are required to serve a four-year bond.
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Have strong leadership qualities and potential
- Have good academic and Co-Curricular Activities (CCAs) records
Course of Study
1 September 2018 to 15 March 2019