Every child is unique, with their own personality – and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to parenting. Designed to equip you with skills to intentionally parent each unique child, each session of the Parent-Coach Dialogues is led by a Family Coach, who will help you understand your current parenting challenges, introduce innovative approaches and provide useful feedback to bring about lasting change in your parent-child dynamics.
The Core Dialogues are:
- The Parent Species: Becoming the Parent You Want to Be
- C.S.I. (Child Species Investigation): Bringing out the Best in Your Unique Child
- Creative Correction: How to Make Discipline Firm and Friendly
- High-5s @ Home: Nurture the Parent-Child Relationship
In the week itself, we can apply [the tips] to our children, and we can observe their behaviours, and then we can come back and consult the trainer if things don’t go according to how we expect. So, it’s not just theoretical, there’s also the practical aspect.
– Terrance (Father of 2 boys, 5 year-old and 8 year-old)
Dates: 5 Nov, 12 Nov, 19 Nov & 26 Nov 2019
Time: 7pm to 9pm
Venue: Focus on the Family Singapore | Family Life Training Rooms
Fees: S$60 per dialogue / S$180 for 4 dialogues