Fans of Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts Gang, rejoice!
The inaugural Snoopy Run will be held in Singapore on 24 April 2016 (Sun). A hit when it was organised in Taipei, this event will feature a giant blown up Snoopy as the centrepiece at Singapore Sports Hub, where you can expect to meet Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the gang mascots for plenty of photo opportunities. You can even visit Lucy’s iconic Lemonade Stand for “advice”.
To join this 5km run, either purchase the Snoopy Run Runner Pack or the Entry Level Pack. The Runner Pack includes exclusive Peanuts-themed merchandise, such as:
- Exclusive Snoopy Run T-shirt, made from specially formulated breathable material designed for perfect comfort.
- Peanuts Gang Number Tag: Fun Run number bib made from water-proof special card, standard for marathon runs.
- Fun Beagle Nose: Each runner gets a unique Beagle nose to pose with friends!
- Postcard Collection: Collect these once-off special edition postcards.
- Linus’ famous Blue Towel: Runner’s towel inspired by Linus’s security blanket.
- Charlie Brown iconic Bag: Cool bag with Charlie Brown’s famous signature pattern.
The Entry Level Packs are currently limited to 1,000 participants. The early bird offer for the Entry Level Pack is already sold out!
A medal is awarded for participants who complete the distance by running or walking. You must bring your runner’s number bib to qualify for the medal.
Date: 24 April 2016 (Sun)
Time: 7.15am to 11am (first flag-off at 7.15am)
Venue: Singapore Sports Hub
Note: This is not a high intensity sports marathon. The fun run is open to anyone over five years old. Children under the age of 12 should be accompanied by an adult. Participants under 18 years of age must have their parent or guardian sign a permissions form.
Have something newsworthy to share with our community? Send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.