Update: We have new prizes up for grabs! Scroll down to check them out.
Do you agree that your child’s learning journey should be more than getting good grades? Join our community of like-minded parents and free yourself from the kiasu mentality (in case you think this is unique to Singapore, read this article). Who knows? In the process, you might win something in our membership drive.
Signing up is easy and takes less than two minutes to complete. You can either click here for the registration page or go to the top right-hand corner of our website and click on the “Become A Member” link.
Here are some of the perks of being a Parents’ Guide® Asia member:
- You will be able to connect and interact with our community of like-minded parents as well as subject matter experts on our panel.
- You will receive notifications of special promotions and offers from our advertisers and partners.
- You will be invited to member-only events, such as parenting talks and education workshops.
- You will have unlimited access to member-only online resources, such as the Parents’ Guide® Directory, e-books, research reports, e-vouchers, etc.
You could win one of these!
NEW PRIZE! Recon JET smart eyewear (black)
Recon JET smart eyewear is purpose-built for active lifestyles. Featuring smartphone-class hardware and a display equipped with Glance Detection technology, Jet shows the information you need, only when you need it, so you can focus on living the moment. See the Recon JET in action here.
NEW PRIZE! Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband
The Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband not only helps you record your intense workout, but also shows you your stats in real time just as it happens. It also wirelessly syncs to your smartphone and computer so you can monitor your trends and get the motivation you need to push yourself further—every step, every beat, every day.
Tinitell Charcoal Premiere Edition (1 winner)
Tinitell, a wearable phone and GPS tracker for kids, enables them to play outside more and for longer periods, as it makes it far easier for parents to communicate with their children. Check out this video to see how this wonderful gadget enables peace of mind for parents, and lets kids be kids!
Expanding Expression Tool Kit, valued at US$229 (1 winner)
The Expanding Expression Tool (EET) kit is a multisensory, simple strategy that helps students build vocabulary skills, include details in writing, and express and comprehend curriculum material. To see how the EET kit works, view this short demo. This tool is ideal for teachers and early childhood educators.
Hardcover General Knowledge book
We have 40 copies of general knowledge books (hardcover) sponsored by Learning Tech Program Pte Ltd, a distributor of home-education programmes designed to develop children’s potentials from their early formative years.
Matching “Say Hello to My Family” Tees
There is no better way to show your family unity than wearing these matching tees, courtesy of Focus on the Family Singapore. We have two sets to give away. Each set consists of 2 small-sized and 2 medium-sized tees. Get yours to make a statement!
Snoopy Run Runner Pack (1 winner)
The Snoopy Run Runner Pack consists of an exclusive Snoopy Run T-shirt* (made from specially formulated breathable material designed for perfect comfort), a fun beagle nose, a special edition postcard collection, Linus’ famous Blue Towel, Charlie Brown iconic bag and a Snoopy Run medal.
*Size “L” for this promotion
Update: This prize has been awarded.
S$20 Popular Bookstore vouchers (3 winners)
Update: This prize has been awarded.
Marilyn Monroe Special Anniversary Collection (1 winner)
This DVD collection consists of five Marilyn Monroe films (The Seven Year Itch, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Niagara, River of No Return, Let’s Make Love) plus the documentary, Marilyn – The Final Days.
“My Story” Contest
Share your story about how you cultivate good reading habits in your child and you could be one of 10 winners of a hardcover general knowledge book, sponsored by Learning Tech Program. On top of that, the best submission will win a copy of Pixar’s award-winning The Incredibles (four-disc Blu-ray/DVD combo).
Submit your story to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions for Prize Draw and “My Story” Contest
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Parents’ Guide® Asia may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Contests involving evaluations of materials submitted as part of the contest will be judged entirely in the sole discretion of Parents’ Guide™ Asia. Decisions by Parents’ Guide® Asia are final.
- You acknowledge and agree that materials submitted by you may be made available by Parents’ Guide® Asia for viewing, rating, reviewing, and commenting by the public. You acknowledge that comments or rating that you disagree with or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with materials that you submit to Parents’ Guide® Asia.
- All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete in order to qualify for the prize draw.
- Winners will be notified via email regarding collection/delivery of their prizes. Failure to respond within a reasonable timeframe (five business days) shall mean that the provisional winner forfeits the prize.
If you are keen to sponsor prizes for this or future membership drive, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.