Baker Tilly TFW Scholarship
The Baker Tilly TFW Scholarship is open to all students pursuing a degree in Bachelor of Accountancy with Honours offered at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT).
Two Scholarships valued at $ 7,500 each will be awarded in Academic Year 2016.
Value of Award
- Valued at S$ 7,500, the scholarship is applicable for one academic year
- The Scholarship shall be used for the recipients’ tuition fees as well as study-related expenses such as the Overseas Immersion Programme and others
- Recipients may hold other scholarship(s) concurrently
Application Criteria & Procedures
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree in Bachelor of Accountancy with Honours offered by the Institute;
- Have good academic results, leadership and communication skills;
- Possess attributes of perseverance and passion; and
- Good performance at selection interview
- Applications can be made via the SIT Scholarship Portal.
- Students are to upload an endorsed letter of recommendation and their SIT Record of Achievement.