eduSpace is a learning centre with the vision to bring the best out of your child. In eduSpace,
we believe that every child can learn and has the potential to excel. Our resources are up-to-date and in line with the MOE curriculum and customised to suit the differing abilities of the students. Most importantly, we have a pool of committed tutors who possess many years of experience in teaching and are willing to go the extra mile to assist our students.
eduSpace, bringing out the BEST in your child.
eduSpace Learning Centre provides tuition and enrichment classes for:
Primary Level: 1 – 6
Secondary Level: 1 – 5
- Additional Mathematics
GCE A Level:
3 simple steps to join eduSpace:
- Call or email us to find out about the schedule, decide the slot and fill up an e-registration form.
- Come over on the first trial lesson with your past examination papers for us to understand your weaknesses.
- Feedback and discuss honestly with your parents after the class if you would like to continue. If you find that you do not understand or do not like our teaching, the trial class will be free of charge. Otherwise, we will see you on the subsequent week as the 2nd charged lesson.
– $110/4 lessons of 2 hours each
Lower Secondary Levels
– $150/4 lessons of 2 hours each
Upper Secondary Levels
– $180/4 lessons of 2 hours each